DEI Consulting for Businesses/Organizations
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Consultation Sessions
Your business or organization needs to get ahead of the competition and enhance your capacity to realize your mission aligning policies, practices and processes with DEI principles; recruiting and retaining highly talented, diverse thought leaders and employees; expanding into and appealing to diverse markets; building mutually supportive and beneficial partnerships with diverse stakeholders; increasing workforce productivity and satisfaction rates across demographics and enhancing the experiences and culture of your workplace.
Project 986 Consulting offers customized diversity & inclusion (DEI) services that can help bring your business or organization to the forefront of your industry. Our DEI consulting services are crafted to be customizable for any business, so you can maintain and promote your unique brand while realizing more crucial DEI growth. To get you started, we offer a free with no obligation, first hour of consulting so your business can start profiting from increased success in key areas of organizational development.
Project 986 Consulting’s in-depth DEI consulting sessions will help you learn how DEI principles can help you further your brand and reach new heights in your industry. During these sessions, prospective clients will…
- Discover accessible, low-cost methods for recruiting highly qualified and diverse thought leaders and employees, promote professional development and cultural competency among their workforce, increase workforce productivity and satisfaction, branch out into new and diverse markets, enhance organizational capacity through effective, results-oriented DEI training, and more
- Learn how they can earn and maintain a competitive edge in their industry by investing in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) services provided by Project 986 Consulting, LLC
- Identify opportunities for improving their organizational structure, culture and climate by incorporating DEI strategies into their mission, goals, vision and practices
- Explore how DEI ideals can help them achieve increased organizational growth and success as well as brand advancement
- Be introduced to effective strategies for promoting equity in business and decision-making practices
Why Partner with Project 986 Consulting?
Now more than ever, the success or your mission-driven organization or for-profit business depends upon your ability to attract the highest talent to your workforce as well as reach and serve diverse communities, markets, customers and clients. No matter the size of your organization or your goals, mission or vision, investing in budget-friendly diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) services provided by Project 986 Consulting, LLC will increase your capacity to expand your brand, serve diverse populations and maximize your potential for growth in ever changing business climates.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” models for integrating DEI strategies into your organizational goals and dedicate ourselves to identifying practical and accessible methods for doing so that make sense for your brand. We understand that our investment in you is essential to your success in realizing short and long-term DEI goals meant to advance your organizational and/or business brand in the following areas:
- Integrating results-oriented DEI practices into the goal, mission and vision of your organization or business
- Improving your efforts to recruit and retain a highly talented, diverse workforce
- Increasing your organization’s workforce productivity and employee investment
- Creating a supportive and welcoming workplace environment while enhancing the cultural competency of your leadership and workforce
- Developing effective DEI marketing, advertising, community and public relations strategies
- Expanding your services into diverse markets as well as attracting diverse customers, clients and consumers to your brand
- Cultivate partnerships with organizations serving diverse populations
- Promoting equitable outcomes in business and decision-making practices
Whether we’re partnering with small or larger, more complex organizations, we’re excited to design customized DEI services for the clients we serve and look forward to working with you.
To receive a free first hour of DEI consulting, call us today at (301) 447-0270 or contact us online.