Whether you’re an organizational leader or supervisor responsible for developing and supporting racially and culturally diverse staff representing various identities and traditions, learning about the ways in which you can model inclusive leadership as well as better understand and confront your own unconscious/implicit biases can build your capacity to serve as an effective leader, translating into productive staff and workplace cultures. From challenging the reality and adverse impact of dominant cultural norms to ensuring that you are equitably and inclusively supporting a diverse workforce, our individual, tailored coaching services can support your intentions to model and embed DEI values into your practices.
Why Partner with Project 986 Consulting?
Now more than ever, the success or your mission-driven organization or for-profit business depends upon your ability to attract the highest talent to your workforce as well as reach and serve diverse communities, markets, customers and clients. No matter the size of your organization or your goals, mission or vision, investing in budget-friendly diversity and inclusion (D&I) services provided by Project 986 Consulting, LLC will increase your capacity to expand your brand, serve diverse populations and maximize your potential for growth in ever changing business climates.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” models for integrating DEI strategies into your organizational goals and dedicate ourselves to identifying practical and accessible methods for doing so that make sense for your brand. We understand that our investment in you is essential to your success in realizing short and long-term DEI goals meant to advance your organizational and/or business brand in the following areas:
- Integrating results-oriented DEI practices into the goal, mission and vision of your organization or business
- Improving your efforts to recruit and retain a highly talented, diverse workforce
- Increasing your organization’s workforce productivity and employee investment
- Creating a supportive and welcoming workplace environment while enhancing the cultural competency of your leadership and workforce
- Developing effective DEI marketing, advertising, community and public relations strategies
- Expanding your services into diverse markets as well as attracting diverse customers, clients and consumers to your brand
- Cultivate partnerships with organizations serving diverse populations
- Promoting equitable outcomes in business and decision-making practices
Whether we’re partnering with small or larger, more complex organizations, we’re excited to design customized DEI services for the clients we serve and look forward to working with you.