DEI Professional Development Retreats
DEI Professional Development Retreats
Providing DEI professional and leadership development opportunities for your employees at every level inspires investment and productivity among your workforce and contributes to the competitiveness and success of your business or organization. Your business relies on your having fully trained employees whom understand how important their role is to ensuring that your organization is achieving and exceeding its goals in such areas as the recruitment and retention of highly qualified, diverse leadership and employees; fostering supportive and welcoming workplace environments; increasing workforce productivity and expanding into diverse markets in order to maximize profits. DEI professional development retreats are also low-cost, high impact activities that make it possible for your organizational leadership and employees to reach new heights in leadership potential, interpersonal skills, and cultural fluency in changing business climates.
Project 986 offers DEI professional development retreats that are designed to advance the skillsets of key organizational representatives and influencers. Bringing together professionals serving in specific roles across industries in an intensive, one-day session, participants engage in a variety of activities that teach them practical and accessible DEI-informed methods to help position their organization as leading competitors in their industries. We can also design retreats that are tailored to the needs of your leadership and employees and address DEI challenges that are unique to your business and workforce to help you focus on internal organizational dynamics, patterns and trends.
Professional development DEI retreats designed by Project 986 can help key organizational representatives, influencers and leadership to…
- Realize departmental and overall business goals; increase organizational sales; improve recruitment and retention rates among highly qualified, diverse thought leaders and employees and improve the cultural fluency of their workforce in changing business climates
- Acquire DEI skill sets meant to support the realization of organizational and/or divisional goals and support employee and leadership professional development as well as attract diverse markets to their brand
- Increase their potential to realize or sustain a competitive edge in their organization’s industry by learning how to successfully incorporate DEI ideals into their workplace mission and goals. Register here
Contact us for a free consultation.
Why Partner with Project 986?
Now more than ever the mission of your organization, business or agency depends upon your commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion as an integral aspect of your practices and objectives. At Project 986, we recognize the complexities of and challenges associated with this important yet inspired work and are dedicated to supporting you every step of the way as you take initial and advanced steps in your journey to transform your organization, agency or group culture, systems and practices for the purpose of meeting the needs of culturally and racially diverse employees and external stakeholders. No matter the size of your organization or the scope of your mission, investing in affordable, tailored diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) services provided by Project 986 will increase your capacity to realize your goals for the benefit of your workforce as well as culturally diverse clients and communities served in consistently evolving business, industry and social climates.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” models for integrating DEI strategies into your organizational, agency or group goals and dedicate ourselves to identifying and designing practical and accessible methods for doing so that make sense for your brand and stakeholders. We understand that working in partnership with you is essential to your success in supporting short and long-term DEI efforts meant to advance your organizational, agency or group goals in the following areas:
- Transforming into an organization or agency where DEI values are embedded into and valued in all aspects of your internal and external practices
- Aligning your organizational, agency or group vision and mission with DEI values
- Mitigating the impact of various forms of cultural bias adversely impacting your workplace culture and the experiences of historically marginalized groups (internally and externally)
- Supporting leadership DEI development through coaching, advising and mentoring
- Improving your efforts to recruit and retain a diverse workforce
- Increasing your potential to equitably and inclusively meet and respond to the needs and experiences of a culturally and racially diverse workforce
- Prioritizing equitable outcomes in internal and external practices and processes
- Creating a supportive and validating workplace environment for historically marginalized identities while enhancing the cultural humility and awareness of your leadership and workforce
- Developing effective DEI marketing, advertising and community outreach strategies
- Expanding your services into diverse markets as well as attracting diverse customers, clients and consumers to your brand
- Cultivating mutually supportive partnerships with organizations serving and advocating for diverse populations
Whether we’re partnering with small or larger, more complex organizations, we’re excited to design customized DEI services for the clients we serve and look forward to working with you.
To receive a free first hour of DEI consulting, call us today at (301) 447-0270 or contact us online.