DEI Professional Development Retreats
DEI Professional Development Retreats
Providing DEI professional and leadership development opportunities for your employees at every level inspires investment and productivity among your workforce and contributes to the competitiveness and success of your business or organization. Your business relies on your having fully trained employees whom understand how important their role is to ensuring that your organization is achieving and exceeding its goals in such areas as the recruitment and retention of highly qualified, diverse leadership and employees; fostering supportive and welcoming workplace environments; increasing workforce productivity and expanding into diverse markets in order to maximize profits. DEI professional development retreats are also low-cost, high impact activities that make it possible for your organizational leadership and employees to reach new heights in leadership potential, interpersonal skills, and cultural fluency in changing business climates.
Project 986 Consulting offers DEI professional development retreats that are designed to advance the skillsets of key organizational representatives and influencers. Bringing together professionals serving in specific roles across industries in an intensive, one-day session, participants engage in a variety of activities that teach them practical and accessible DEI-informed methods to help position their organization as leading competitors in their industries. We can also design retreats that are tailored to the needs of your leadership and employees and address DEI challenges that are unique to your business and workforce to help you focus on internal organizational dynamics, patterns and trends.
Professional development DEI retreats designed by Project 986 Consulting can help key organizational representatives, influencers and leadership to…
- Realize departmental and overall business goals; increase organizational sales; improve recruitment and retention rates among highly qualified, diverse thought leaders and employees and improve the cultural fluency of their workforce in changing business climates
- Acquire DEI skill sets meant to support the realization of organizational and/or divisional goals and support employee and leadership professional development as well as attract diverse markets to their brand
- Increase their potential to realize or sustain a competitive edge in their organization’s industry by learning how to successfully incorporate DEI ideals into their workplace mission and goals. Register here
Why Partner with Project 986 Consulting?
Now more than ever, the success or your organization or business depends upon your ability to attract the highest talent to your workforce as well as reach and serve diverse markets, customers and clients. No matter the size of your organization or your goals, mission or vision, investing in budget-friendly diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) services provided by Project 986 Consulting, LLC will increase your capacity to expand your brand and maximize your potential for growth in ever changing business climates.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” models for integrating DEI strategies into your organizational goals and dedicate ourselves to identifying practical and accessible methods for doing so that make sense for your brand. We understand that our investment in you is essential to your success in realizing short and long-term DEI goals meant to advance your organizational and/or business brand in the following areas:
- Attracting highly talented, diverse qualified thought leaders and employees to influential, key positions within your organization
- Expanding your services into diverse markets as well as attracting diverse customers, clients and consumers to your brand
- Integrating results-oriented DEI practices into the goal, mission and vision of your organization or business
- Improving your efforts to recruit and retain a highly talented, diverse workforce
- Increasing your organization’s workforce productivity and employee investment
- Creating a supportive and welcoming workplace environment while enhancing the cultural competency of your leadership and workforce
- Developing effective DEI marketing, advertising, community and public relations strategies
Whether we’re partnering with small or larger, more complex organizations, we’re excited to design customized DEI services for the clients we serve and look forward to working with you.
To receive a free first hour of DEI consulting, call us today at (301) 447-0270 or contact us online.