Now more than ever, organizations, institutions and government agencies are investing in processes meant to promote racial equity in their business models to ensure equitable outcomes for racially diverse employees and external stakeholders and as part of their DEI agenda. Developing an understanding of the realities and adverse impact of racial bias as well as structural, systemic and institutional racism which continue to inform inequitable life outcomes for communities of color is essential to any organizational effort to promote equity in both its internal and external practices. Whether your organization is looking to take its first steps in its journey to promote racial equity and is exploring opportunities to do so, or you are currently implementing strategic programs to support racial equity, partnering with Project 986 Consulting can help you make progress in this critical area of work in support of your racially diverse workforce and communities served.
We offer the following tailored resources to support your racial equity goals:
- Trainings and workshops on antiracism and racial equity
- Strategic planning for racial equity
- Dialogue facilitation on the subjects of relevance to racial equity, including systemic racism, oppression, White privilege, dominance and power
- Tailored tools, strategies and resources to promote racial equity planning
- Coaching for leaders and supervisors seeking support while challenging dominance, power and privilege
- Developing change management processes to support organizational racial equity goals
Why Partner with Project 986 Consulting?
Now more than ever, the success or your mission-driven organization or for-profit business depends upon your ability to attract the highest talent to your workforce as well as reach and serve diverse communities, markets, customers and clients. No matter the size of your organization or your goals, mission or vision, investing in budget-friendly diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) services provided by Project 986 Consulting, LLC will increase your capacity to expand your brand, serve diverse populations and maximize your potential for growth in ever changing business climates.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” models for integrating DEI strategies into your organizational goals and dedicate ourselves to identifying practical and accessible methods for doing so that make sense for your brand. We understand that our investment in you is essential to your success in realizing short and long-term DEI goals meant to advance your organizational and/or business brand in the following areas:
- Integrating results-oriented DEI practices into the goal, mission and vision of your organization or business
- Improving your efforts to recruit and retain a highly talented, diverse workforce
- Increasing your organization’s workforce productivity and employee investment
- Creating a supportive and welcoming workplace environment while enhancing the cultural competency of your leadership and workforce
- Developing effective DEI marketing, advertising, community and public relations strategies
- Expanding your services into diverse markets as well as attracting diverse customers, clients and consumers to your brand
- Cultivate partnerships with organizations serving diverse populations
- Promoting equitable outcomes in business and decision-making practices
Whether we’re partnering with small or larger, more complex organizations, we’re excited to design customized DEI services for the clients we serve and look forward to working with you.