DEI Speaker Services
DEI Speaker & Presentation Services
When incorporating diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) ideals into your business or organization, your leadership and employees may need additional training, increased DEI competency and guidance to fully adopt DEI practices. Having an expert or professional introduce your employees to the workplace and organizational benefits of investing in and supporting DEI principles is an excellent low-cost, high impact way to acquaint them with DEI concepts and accessible strategies as a possible first step toward adopting DEI practices that can compel your business or organization to new heights within your industry. We will work closely with you to identify a DEI presentation that is engaging, effective and educational for your organization leaving leadership, employees, and stakeholders with valuable insights and ideas for profitable implementation.
DEI speaker & presentation services designed by Project 986 support business/organizational and departmental workplace goals by:
- Inspiring nonprofit and for-profit leadership development by introducing them to key DEI concepts and strategies meant to advance their mission and brand.
- Increasing employees’ capacity to improve sales, marketing, advertising and public relations goals through by acquainting them with low-cost, high impact yet accessible DEI cultural competency resources that can be integrated into every aspect of your organizational practices
- Providing results-oriented, practical tools to support your organization’s goal to attract, recruit and retain highly talented, diverse thought leadership and employees as well as enhance workplace culture and environment in order to increase workforce capacity and position your organization as a leader in your respective industry
Why Partner with Project 986?
Now more than ever the mission of your organization, business or agency depends upon your commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion as an integral aspect of your practices and objectives. At Project 986, we recognize the complexities of and challenges associated with this important yet inspired work and are dedicated to supporting you every step of the way as you take initial and advanced steps in your journey to transform your organization, agency or group culture, systems and practices for the purpose of meeting the needs of culturally and racially diverse employees and external stakeholders. No matter the size of your organization or the scope of your mission, investing in affordable, tailored diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) services provided by Project 986 will increase your capacity to realize your goals for the benefit of your workforce as well as culturally diverse clients and communities served in consistently evolving business, industry and social climates.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” models for integrating DEI strategies into your organizational, agency or group goals and dedicate ourselves to identifying and designing practical and accessible methods for doing so that make sense for your brand and stakeholders. We understand that working in partnership with you is essential to your success in supporting short and long-term DEI efforts meant to advance your organizational, agency or group goals in the following areas:
- Transforming into an organization or agency where DEI values are embedded into and valued in all aspects of your internal and external practices
- Aligning your organizational, agency or group vision and mission with DEI values
- Mitigating the impact of various forms of cultural bias adversely impacting your workplace culture and the experiences of historically marginalized groups (internally and externally)
- Supporting leadership DEI development through coaching, advising and mentoring
- Improving your efforts to recruit and retain a diverse workforce
- Increasing your potential to equitably and inclusively meet and respond to the needs and experiences of a culturally and racially diverse workforce
- Prioritizing equitable outcomes in internal and external practices and processes
- Creating a supportive and validating workplace environment for historically marginalized identities while enhancing the cultural humility and awareness of your leadership and workforce
- Developing effective DEI marketing, advertising and community outreach strategies
- Expanding your services into diverse markets as well as attracting diverse customers, clients and consumers to your brand
- Cultivating mutually supportive partnerships with organizations serving and advocating for diverse populations
Whether we’re partnering with small or larger, more complex organizations, we’re excited to design customized DEI services for the clients we serve and look forward to working with you.
To receive a free first hour of DEI consulting, call us today at (301) 447-0270 or contact us online.