DEI Strategic Plans for Business/Organization
DEI Strategic Plans for All Areas of Organizational Performance and Brand Advancement
When your organization strives to improve its productivity and staff training, developing a metrics-based diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategic plan tailored to your business’s unique brand and culture will help to guide the process. Project 986 Consulting offers DEI strategic planning services designed to put your DEI initiatives into action and maximize your potential to realize your mission for the benefit of your workforce and communities served, leading to impactful and profitable outcomes.
With our unique strategic planning services, you will acquire a clear and accessible pathway to meeting business and organizational goals in key areas. Our DEI experts can help you successfully attract, recruit, support and maintain highly talented thought leaders, employees and/or volunteers; expand into diverse markets; increase cultural competency levels among your workforce as well as enhance workplace climate and productivity. Project 986 can also design a strategic plan for your customer relations and marketing campaigns to help you reach your targeted areas and develop lucrative relationships with diverse clients and customers.
Our customized strategic plans are designed to provide you with reasonable, budget-friendly steps toward increasing your brand’s presence in the market and provide key organizational representatives and leadership with the following:
- Accessible and achievable methods for realizing greater mission-driven impact as well as brand advancement
- A customized, goal-oriented plan for incorporating DEI ideals into their organization’s unique goals, mission and vision making it possible to realize or sustain a competitive edge in their respective industry or to maximize impact as a non-profit
- An opportunity to build organizational capacity by investing in human resources while appealing to and attracting diverse consumers and clients to their brand, products and/or services
Why Partner with Project 986 Consulting?
Now more than ever, the success or your mission-driven organization or for-profit business depends upon your ability to attract the highest talent to your workforce as well as reach and serve diverse communities, markets, customers and clients. No matter the size of your organization or your goals, mission or vision, investing in budget-friendly diversity and inclusion (D&I) services provided by Project 986 Consulting, LLC will increase your capacity to expand your brand, serve diverse populations and maximize your potential for growth in ever changing business climates.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” models for integrating DEI strategies into your organizational goals and dedicate ourselves to identifying practical and accessible methods for doing so that make sense for your brand. We understand that our investment in you is essential to your success in realizing short and long-term DEI goals meant to advance your organizational and/or business brand in the following areas:
- Integrating results-oriented DEI practices into the goal, mission and vision of your organization or business
- Improving your efforts to recruit and retain a highly talented, diverse workforce
- Increasing your organization’s workforce productivity and employee investment
- Creating a supportive and welcoming workplace environment while enhancing the cultural competency of your leadership and workforce
- Developing effective DEI marketing, advertising, community and public relations strategies
- Expanding your services into diverse markets as well as attracting diverse customers, clients and consumers to your brand
- Cultivate partnerships with organizations serving diverse populations
- Promoting equitable outcomes in business and decision-making practices
Whether we’re partnering with small or larger, more complex organizations, we’re excited to design customized DEI services for the clients we serve and look forward to working with you.
To receive a free first hour of DEI consulting, call us today at (301) 447-0270 or contact us online.