Cultural Competency Workshops & Trainings
Cultural Competency Workshops & Trainings
Your company relies on having highly trained employees who use best practices to improve your workplace productivity, promote a healthy and welcoming workplace culture, and advance your brand. Hands-on and engaging D&I workshops designed specifically to respond to your organization’s unique business brand and culture can be highly effective solutions for ensuring your employees are using best practices to realize or sustain a competitive edge in your industry. D&I workshops may be especially helpful in improving the success and profitability of your brand if your company has undergone recent changes in leadership or organization structure, for instance.
Project 986 Consulting provides customized workshops, trainings, & dialogues that can improve your employees’ productivity, workplace cultural competency and/or sensitivity, and teambuilding skills so that you can attract the highest talent in thought leadership and for your workforce, inspire employee investment, and expand into diverse markets. We can design budget-friendly, short (1-3 hours) and longer (half and full day) high impact programs that will best serve your employees and teach them the cultural competency skills and D&I practices that make them increasingly competitive and effective in ever changing business climates not only for the benefit of their own professional development, but your brand as a whole.
D&I Workshops, Trainings and Dialogues offered by Project 986 Consulting can help key organizational representatives and thought leaders to…
- Increase the cultural fluency and competency of their leadership and workforce in order to attract the highest, diverse talent to key leadership and workforce positions as well as support diverse employees, consumers and stakeholders in ever changing business climates
- Advance their organizational brand and departmental goals by enhancing the D&I development of their workforce and increasing employee productivity as well as their capacity to attract diverse consumers and clients to their brand
- Realize and exceed sales, marketing, advertising and public relations goals resulting from acquired and/or improved D&I skill sets and an increased investment in diverse human resources as well as consumers, clients and stakeholders
Why Partner with Project 986 Consulting?
Now more than ever, the success or your organization or business depends upon your ability to attract the highest talent to your workforce as well as reach and serve diverse markets, customers and clients. No matter the size of your organization or your goals, mission or vision, investing in budget-friendly diversity and inclusion (D&I) services provided by Project 986 Consulting, LLC will increase your capacity to expand your brand and maximize your potential for growth in ever changing business climates.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” models for integrating D&I strategies into your organizational goals and dedicate ourselves to identifying practical and accessible methods for doing so that make sense for your brand. We understand that our investment in you is essential to your success in realizing short and long-term D&I goals meant to advance your organizational and/or business brand in the following areas:
- Attracting highly talented, diverse qualified thought leaders and employees to influential, key positions within your organization
- Expanding your services into diverse markets as well as attracting diverse customers, clients and consumers to your brand
- Integrating results-oriented D&I practices into the goal, mission and vision of your organization or business
- Improving your efforts to recruit and retain a highly talented, diverse workforce
- Increasing your organization’s workforce productivity and employee investment
- Creating a supportive and welcoming workplace environment while enhancing the cultural competency of your leadership and workforce
- Developing effective D&I marketing, advertising, community and public relations strategies
Whether we’re partnering with small or larger, more complex organizations, we’re excited to design customized D&I services for the clients we serve and look forward to working with you.
To receive a free first hour of D&I consulting, call us today at (301) 799-3050 or contact us online.